For more than 30 years, Sorensen Systems has been a designer and manufacturer of electro-hydraulic solutions for the hydroelectric, water and waste-water industries. We integrate gate and valve actuation and control systems, electro-hydraulic governors and positioners, turbine controls, and governor controls into installations throughout the world.
From our 60,000 square foot engineering and manufacturing headquarters in Massachusetts, Sorensen Systems works closely with customers to provide full service project engineering from initial concept through commissioning. Our team of engineers supports customers in the following ways:
- Complete design documentation.
- Compressed turn-around design-to-production schedule.
- Installation and start-up support for site operators and engineers.
- Customized testing procedures at our facility allowing the customer to put their equipment to work sooner.
- Worldwide field assistance for on-site engineering of special applications that reduce installation and commissioning costs.
Hydroelectric power market
We specialize in packages for small and micro hydro installations, refurbishment projects and station automation. Read more about our capabilities…
Water & wastewater markets
Contact us to consult with a project engineer or for a budgetary quote for your upcoming project.
The Hope Group founded Sorensen Systems in 1985 after acquiring the Sorensen Governor brand in 1985, which served the needs of water and waste water facilities. As of present day, the company serves the hydroelectric power generation and water treatment markets.
Association with Parker
We are affiliated with Parker through our connection to The Hope Group, an authorized distributor of Parker Hannifin.